You will receive a wide variety of offers upon completing your degree in the mechanical engineering department. The opportunities can be highlighted through the following:
- You can engage all aspects of the energy supply and the delivery system including power generation, pipelines, and petroleum production.
- Heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) in building and industrial sectors (pharmaceutical, food process, textile, manufacturing industries, etc) for efficient energy use.
- Designing and controlling the robotic system for industrial application.
- Designing mechanical devices for biomedical applications.
- Designing and developing advanced renewable energy technology like solar PV, solar thermal, wind turbine, hydro, geothermal, tidal, etc.
- Designing and manufacturing the vehicle from automobiles to aircraft.